Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Et Tsu, Looky Lou?

If you've been wanting a peek inside of the social networking platform tsu.co - feel free to use  my shortcode to get in:  www.tsu.co/Melhi  

Tsu.co is the social networking platform that's trying out profit sharing with members via shares of ad revenues.  If it takes off and they keep that up, it might be a nice little ground floor opportunity for early adopters.  And, in the meantime, it's one of a handful of Facebook alternatives worth checking out.  Sooner or later, one is going to stick.

Bit of a disclaimer here:  If you use my shortcode, you'll be signed up as a follower of me, initially, but it won't hurt my feelings if you decide to curate me out of your feed either right away or at some point down the road.   :)

Mel.

No comments: